Help


https://www.youcaring.com/saving-my-cats-from-cancer-precious-pumpkin-and-lashona-moon-557056


We will be filming a video for you to see both of the cats in need.

Precious Pumpkin and Lashona Moon.

Now, both may be very loud and upset so please understand that Cancer is extremely painful and very hard to watch a loved one suffer.

Had we more than enough funds to pay for the treatment they would be at the vets for any needed treatments.

We are asking for each person to donate a dollar.

That dollar could save their lives.

Please share with everyone you know on or offline, people you text, call, Skype, chat with on social media the world over. Our cats and we need you.

Thanks to our first hero Mr. Jeff Stoll​ he's our cats Superman!!

VS2 Media Center

Blog Archive

Resume

My resume.

Tweet Us.

Flags Of People Around The World Who Visit!

Free counters!

A free nation?

The United States Of America will only truly be free when we throw off the chains of racism.
Albert Torcaso
Learn more about our history

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It is with great sadness that I tell you my father Albert Goldsmith has died.

It is with great sadness that I tell you my father Albert Goldsmith has died. He died at 8:50 PM Est. time he was in his own bed and Annette, Freda, and I were in the room. Freda was helping him in the bedroom and I was in the living room eating my food. I did not expect him to go tonight.

This is going to be one of the hardest times I ever go through, but I must also remember the great times we had and for the times we shared.

Albert Goldsmith had a positive affect on me and on thousands of people so many that I'll never meet all of them were I to live Three hundred years.

Here is but a few reasons that Albert Goldsmith was and will always be a blessing to humanity.

He accepted people for who they were and never rejected anyone. Who among us can say the same?

He stood up for civil rights in the sixties and even before that he marched in civil rights marches.

He befriended those who had nobody else he always had words of hope for all the people he met and he made you know that you matter.

He loved everyone and though he was a Democrat most of his life he voted for Independence, Democrats, Republicans, and Consumer party candidates when he believed them to be the best person for the job.

He even taught a former Governor’s wife.

On Humanity Matters where he co - hosted with Lenell Jones III and myself he and Lenell endorsed Barack Obama and Albert told why he favored

Barack Obama.

He taught thousands of people over his life span teaching for over sixty years and volunteered to teach anyone who asked him and never took money for it.

Then when he had his 90TH birthday I was shocked to see that he was thrown eighteen different birthday parties all over Pittsburgh and even one just outside of Harrisburg.

I'm Albert Goldsmith's son but many, many people will feel his passing and I think many tears will be shed. I know I have shed many already, but in a larger sense Albert is teaching me a few more lessons one that tells me I must keep going forward and live my life even though without dad it will be very hard.

He made sure I knew he loved me even as he was very sick he told me and others he was proud of me and called me a wonderful man. He told others and myself that the work I am doing is important, but he is the one who inspired me every day since I have known him. I am not wonderful, he is. Dad, I'll go on and try to be half as good as you, but it won't be easy for you have inspired so many and have a compassion and heart few ever have. I will try, dad, I will try my best to keep you proud of me being your son.

Albert R. Goldsmith's son, Albert Torcaso


The question is are you going to allow the obstacle to overcome you or are you going to overcome the obstacle?

No comments:

Translate Posts.

Search Google right here!

Custom Search